Wednesday 20 October 2010

Come back!

Hey long time no see! Finally I have finished my exam (at least for this week). :D You've missed some stories from me and I don't know from where I have to start. Hehe.

1st news is that one, the one that I typed in the beginning part of this post. and what else? Hmm...

Oh ya, this week I got some good event invitations from Office of International affair of my campus and from Presidential Council of Nation Branding of Korea. I got an invitation to participate in International Leadership Conference in Muju!! I am so happy! I wish they will choose me as a participant since the amount of participant is limited. Also I was invited to come to the non-verbal performances in 'Korea in Motion' event. They will give me a free ticket. Yayy! :) Hmm, and today PCNB called me and ask my home address. They said they will send me an invitation to come to some event that I still don't know what it is. I am sure it is a good event and I will regret if I don't participate it later. 

Mid term exam is almost done. I will just have to finish my big assignments and final exam. Then, welcome winter vacation! ^^ Next year I will be senior student. haha

Feel like living in Korea getting more fun and fun. Shall I extend my living period here? Shall I?? ㅋㅋㅋ
Always thank God for everything in my life!

2 comments:

Ana said...

HI! i was searching through the net about Niied and i found your blog. So i was wondering how did you go through the application process? I'm actually applying now and i have trouble already... so i wanted to hear from someone who has already gone through the motions.

Hope you can help me =) I'd really appreciate it! Thanks for reading this.

hasrule said...

itu yang you might also like dari plugins ya bukan manual dibikin sendiri?