Monday 14 May 2012

In the middle of May

Many things happened since my last post. Oh.. it has been almost 2 months already.

I think I am getting used to Jakarta's life and its environment. Sometimes I still miss Korea, especially my school and my room, and I miss speaking Korean language too. Anyway, this is where I live now - Jakarta, and I should be grateful to Allah for giving me such a wonderful life.

31 March,
I took IELTS test at IDP Pondok Indah. The result has come out and Alhamdulillah.. I could pass the minimum requirement for the application of scholarship that I want to apply. Having taken IELTS test, I can say that I prefer IELTS to TOEFL. Why? Because I think IELTS test is easier than TOEFL. That is only my opinion and I believe every body has their own opinion and preference. ^^ Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to ask anything about IELTS. Hope I can help you :)

IELTS test is done. Then, what's next? Many friends of mine asked me what I am doing nowadays. Hm.. I could say that actually I am enjoying my free time. Haha. I feel like this is a really long-time vacation. I love it! I could do whatever I want at anytime. No hectic schedule, no people who can ask me to do this and that, simply because everything that I do is for myself and I know when I should do and finish it. You know, I am really happy because I can manage my time freely. I can choose whether I will act like an employee of a company or like one who do not have any job at all.

In the middle of April, I took a psychology test for the process of a job application I applied to. The psychology test was the second step of the process. There are five steps in all. Administration process, psychology test, Interview with HR and user, medical check up, and interview with the top management of the company. I was so excited before taking the psychology test. I was so surprised because I met my senior high school friend at the venue of the test. She was my classmate. We sat side by side in the room and went home together after finishing the test. ^^

Around 2 weeks after that, when I was having dinner with my friend's sister, after legalizing my degree certificate and transcript at Korean embassy in Jakarta, I got an email from the company. It invited me to an interview and medical check up. It was on 4-5 May.. The best thing I got when I attended the interview was meeting other 7 new people who also came for the interview. They were all so nice, friendly and kind. "You guys talked each other like you all came from the same senior high school.", someone said so to us. We spent time together while waiting for our turn on the medical check up day though we spent all day long to finish all of the medical check up process.

Ah ya.. yesterday was my best friend's wedding day. She was one of my bestfriend in senior high school. I saw the akad nikah and I was really really happy seeing the ceremonial. I was deeply moved when I saw her asking permission from her older brother and her mom to get married. That was the best moment. I felt like I wanted to cry.. I met some of my senior high school on the party. Though it is not really many. I am really happy for her and I am waiting for my turn. :)

-Mutia

4 comments:

Ramadhona Saville said...

wuaaah interview, semoga dapet yang terbaik muuut!

Unknown said...

Hello.
I'm PR management staff of 'Korea' brand being executed by presidential Council.


I knew that you are related with Korea brand.
Therefore I'm writing to ask your help.



'Han-Book'(e-BOOK about Korea's everything) will be released soon.


Do you mind if I ask you to write a posting on your blog about 'Han-Book'?

It should include some pictures and informations connected with 'han-Book'.
Moreover at the end of posting, it should have button or url linked to 'han-Book'.

Of course we will offer enough references about that and, you can require also.



This is a sort of pre research for preparing 'han-Book' PR.
I just want to know your opinion.



I'm expecting to receive your reply as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

goodluck muut ^^

Mutia said...

To Lee Beni:

Hello,

Hope you read my reply here.

I am really sorry for my late reply. I have been really busy. That is why I couldn't manage to update and check my blog lately.

It is my pleasure to be involved in Han-Book project. Please tell me how to do with this project in more detail. I will be glad to write :)

I hope this reply is not late.

Btw, how can I contact you? Please let me know your e-mail address. :)

Thank you.