Thursday 8 April 2010

Daegu City Tour Double Decker

In my previous post, I have introduced you about open top double-decker bus in Busan. (http://yukiashiato.blogspot.com/2010/03/open-top-double-decker-buses-will.html)
And Now, I will introduce you about Daegu City Tour Double Decker Bus.
Yea, Daegu, the city where I live, has just implemented this kind of bus starting from April 1st this year. Actually, Though I have been in Daegu for more than 3 years, I haven't try the city tour bus of Daegu. Hehe. I prefer to take the public bus or subway to go to the tourist attraction in Daegu.
There will be two double-decker buses which are imported from Germany that will be traversing the city. KTO said that each bus is worth 600million KRW that is fully funded by the government.


The city tour is a downtown tour circuit designed to showcase the city's historic and cultural attractions by allowing visitors brief stops at each point of interest to sightsee, explore, and experience. Scheduled program include: five regular travel circuits, the Palgongsan Mountain circuit, and other themed courses featuring interactive programs such as strawberry-picking and taffy-making.

No comments: